Something very special is happening on July 29th. I, Chef Julius, and my team from A Tale of Two Chefs will open our first pop-up restaurant at 1045 West Madison Ave, in Chicago IL. Currently the space houses Westminster HD, which is one of the best handmade sausage emporiums in the city. The owners of Westminster are incredibly excited to be the chosen location for this event. We are excited to be able to offer our specialty cuisine to the public.
There is so much going into the event. Here are a few of the event highlights:
1. 10-12 courses (maybe more) of globally focused, yet locally sourced cuisine by Chef Julius Russell. There will be a vegetarian alternative for every course.
2. New wines from Chile provided by the Concha Y Toro family of wines.
3. Award winning wines from the Eastern Mediterranean that will soon be staples in your cellar.
4. Natural handmade sodas from the Tale of Two Chefs team.
5. Additional beverages from Bruton Italian Craft Beer (Tuscany).
6. Art from one of Chicago’s newest bright stars CJeffrey Da Artist.
And so much more….
We invite you to really experience the meaning of having your culinary passport stamped. This is sure to be one of the most unique pop-up concepts to hit the city in a long time.
Take a sneak peek at the menu:
Blackened Chilean Sea Bass w/ Squash & Sweet Corn Succotash & Heirloom Pepper Puree
Stuffed Lamb Lollipops w/ Preserved Lemon & Feta
Merquen Seared Scallops w/ Charred Pineapple & Bourbon Sauce
Cinnamon Basil Crème Brulee w/ Nawlins Praline Dust
Sunday, July 29th
5:30pm | VIP Reception
6:30pm | Dinner
1045 W. Madison Avenue
(between Aberdeen St. & Carpenter St.)
July 29th Ticket Details:
$80 – All-Inclusive VIP Package (1hr pre-dinner reception and chef goodie bag)
$65 – Dinner & Drinks (wine, tax and tip included)
$50 – Dinner Only (non-alcoholic beverages, tax and tip included)
SOLD OUT!!! PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE NEXT POP UP ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 26TH.